Solar Charge Controller with USB 30A
SKU: SF53007-2 K.J. Electronics
- Solar charge Controller with dual USB ports, USB Output: 5V/2A max. 12V/24V auto; Rated Charge & Discharge Current: 20A; Settable operating modes of loads, fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
- Easy to Use: Solar controller comes with a backlight display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration
- The solar regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:
- OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, Lions, or other batteries. For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar controller will turn off automatically
- Multiple Electric Protection: short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection, more safety for using, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, etc small solar system
- Good Heat Dissipation: Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production(avoid direct sunlight exposure or damp place)